My minor incident...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Since seeing Mag's video, nothing seems worth commenting on, but...

Classic this morning. Riding in along main-ish road, a people carrier is waiting to pull out of a street ahead to my right. I look at it, it (well, it's driver) waits. I keep looking as I approach. It waits. (bear in mind, I'm a bit slow at the moment, winter bike, bad back, so this takes a while). I keep looking, and lo! and behold, when I'm about 10 yards away, he pulls out! Fortunately, as I'm only doing about 10mph, I have plenty of time to a) brake and ;) wave an arm in a WTF do you think you're doing? manner. To which, he has the temerity to wave back in a 'thanks!' gesture, as if I let him out... So I wave again to make my point, which I think he then got.

I can only assume he either mistook my looking at him for permission to go, or got bored waiting for me to pass.

Still, the sun was out and they've patched up some of the worst potholes, although I don't think the patches will last long.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
100 lines......

I must practice my death stare more often
I must practice my death stare more often.................

;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
fossyant said:
100 lines......

I must practice my death stare more often.................

:biggrin:

I must not be angry enough these days. Time was, I could curdle milk with just a hunch of my shoulders.;)

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
eldudino said:
When you waved again, were you doing a motion of 'self abuse' in order for him to make sure he got your meaning? ;)

:biggrin: No, I was doing an even more exaggerated (than my first attempt) Gallic shrug/WTF! combination gesture...

Top Bottom