My new bike.....(Today)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
H

hackbike 6

Thanks! Just got back on this site as something was hijacking my browser and redirecting me which was quite a pain.Spybot seems to have fixed it.
ss850942.jpg
Quite like the rear dérailleur although it's for 8 speed and seems quite cheap on ebay.I need something like this to fix my gearing problems on the Dawes Audax 2006. The bike (here) has been as good as gold only one moment of worry was when a ped stepped in front of me and then I realised the front brake had become disconnected.(I know why it happened and easy to fix although I have no tools)Also the brake levers are switched here.Right=back brake Left= Front Brake. Got some very shoddy locks,mean to go out and by some better padlocks if the bike is still there.Need to tape round the seat and nylon cable tie it as it looks like a nice seat and wouldn't look too far amiss on my bike back home. It must have been a cookie? Redirecting me I couldn't get on ebay either.I can get onto ebay now.:smile:

Blimey I just got my smilies to work.:biggrin:

OP
OP
H

hackbike 6

Latest news is I have found someone who is interested in this bike.

This bike has been a diamond on this holiday,i've been all over the place on it.The heat out here has been in the late 80's.:biggrin:

Top Bottom