My new Hewitt Chevot SE Tourer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jags

Guru
rolls saddles are great but not as great as the brooks special b17.your bike is fantastic hope you have many miles of enjoyment on it .

MichaelM

Guru
oxford_guy said:
....... Am tempted to try out a Brooks B17 or Champion Flyer, but will see how I get on with the Rolls first. Lights are a B & M Cyo Senso Plus at the Front and a B & M DToplight XS Plus on the back, which I will supplement with a Cateye blinky, though I wanted to be as self-sufficient with lighting as possible.

I reckon a green one would go well:

http://www.wallbike.com/greensaddles.html

Though it might take a bit of effort to source one here in the UK.

MichaelM

Guru
jags said:
i bought my brooks special green .from chainreactions

Well Well. When I wanted one, they seemed to be unavailable in green. The bike shop tried the distributor who wasn't interested and he had to go to Brooks direct -that's the stroy I got anyway -I've no reason to doubt it as I tried all the usual online options but green wasn't available.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
chev1.jpg

I MUST get that steerer chopped. It's not the SE, it's the 631 version (I used to have full XT kit on the Thorn and destroyed it just as quickly as anything else, so I decided Deore was fine this time).

OP
OP
oxford_guy

oxford_guy

Über Member
rogerzilla said:
chev1.jpg

I MUST get that steerer chopped. It's not the SE, it's the 631 version (I used to have full XT kit on the Thorn and destroyed it just as quickly as anything else, so I decided Deore was fine this time).

No rack on a tourer?

Top Bottom