My New Langster Monaco 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pearson72

What do you think of my new Langster Monaco? They say that it's a limited edition is this true? And if so how many have been made? ;)

Well done you have a Langster:whistle:

There is just 300 of each but do not go braging as Spech are doing it just to try and get a cult tipe of thing going? Because before they started doing it sales where dropping.

Young Un

As very nice as it is I don't know why spesh haven't bothered putting brake levers with hoods on to make it more comfortable. OK my bike has one brake where your bike has them, but my bike is designed to be riden on the track, whereas that doesn't look like the case with the langster.

STeve

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
As very nice as it is I don't know why spesh haven't bothered putting brake levers with hoods on to make it more comfortable. OK my bike has one brake where your bike has them, but my bike is designed to be riden on the track, whereas that doesn't look like the case with the langster.

STeve

Hipster styling YC:rolleyes:
I dont like it, its a Langster for a start.
However for a first fixed you cant really complain, if it encourages people to ride fixed then it cant be bad.
My favourit version of the Langster was the Twatster, which(if im right) turned into the cuntster.
Slack chain by the way;)

Thats the second one I've seen in Norwich, and its nice though why call it Monaco when its clearly a Martini, and as the advert used to say 'Any time any place any where' now thats what a Langster can do ;)

I also agree on why not have proper brake lever placement, when you start honking up a hill there are no hoods to hold on to, and yep lose the wheel reflectors.

Joe24

spandex said:
Pearson do me a faver and take the reflectors off

Thank you

Yeh, take a huge hammer to them

Joe24

HeartAttack said:
Thats the second one I've seen in Norwich, and its nice though why call it Monaco when its clearly a Martini, and as the advert used to say 'Any time any place any where' now thats what a Langster can do :laugh:

I also agree on why not have proper brake lever placement, when you start honking up a hill there are no hoods to hold on to, and yep lose the wheel reflectors.

Because its hipster styling. Its a style.
Makes no sence to me but hey

E

Euan Uzami

spoke reflectors (oh about 8 people have already said that.)

would you not want hoods? i would, so it wouldn't suit me. but if you're happy with just drops and flats fair play.

and is the rear light pointing left? if anything it wants to be pointing slightly right (unless you're in europe/america etc?)

pic itself's a bit dark,

otherwise ok.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I think it's pretty nice, really like the Martini'esque paint job, and any fixie's OK by me frankly, but I'd want proper brake levers too. I'd also loose the reflectors unless I was commuting at night/dark.
Enjoy!

yenrod

Pearson72 said:
What do you think of my new Langster Monaco? They say that it's a limited edition is this true? And if so how many have been made? :laugh:

Whats happened to the GEARS !???????????

OP
OP
P

Pearson72

Langster

It's an old picture! the reflectors have gone. They went as soon as i got it out of the box! About two mins after i took this shot. I'll put on a more up dated picture on if you like? Your right the chain is slack! :laugh:
The brakes are in the wrong place your right! A change is as good as a rest they say! It's my winter bike and it's all about mixing your training up. Until you get back on the road bike and hope it's all payed off!:smile:
I've also put full mudguards on it so the look has been damaged!

Top Bottom