My New Langster Monaco 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Pearson72 said:
It's an old picture! the reflectors have gone. They went as soon as i got it out of the box! About two mins after i took this shot. I'll put on a more up dated picture on if you like? Your right the chain is slack! :rofl:
The brakes are in the wrong place your right! A change is as good as a rest they say! It's my winter bike and it's all about mixing your training up. Until you get back on the road bike and hope it's all payed off!:rofl:
I've also put full mudguards on it so the look has been damaged!

So its a hipster styled bike with mudguards on:laugh::biggrin:
Thats good, i like that.:tongue:

OP
OP
P

Pearson72

What do you mean by hipster?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Pearson72 said:
What do you mean by hipster?

:rolleyes::ohmy:You dont know what a Hipster is?
Its one of them people(mainly in London) that have their hipster bikes like yours. They wear skinny jeans with the legs rolled up so far. They mainly have really narrow bars on their fixed because they think its better for getting through traffic.

galaxy1

Joe24 said:
:rolleyes::ohmy:You dont know what a Hipster is?
Its one of them people(mainly in London) that have their hipster bikes like yours. They wear skinny jeans with the legs rolled up so far. They mainly have really narrow bars on their fixed because they think its better for getting through traffic.

SOunds strange..Only in london could you dream up such a thing. Although I usually ride with the legs rolled up..stops me getting oil on my jeans

E

Euan Uzami

hampers your leg travel. as, to a lesser extent do cycling clips.

dodgy

Your hands will fuse to those bars in this weather :rolleyes: Nice paint job, but I'm afraid I'm one of those people who don't get singlespeeds or fixies.
Each to their own. Why is it called Monaco and not Martini by the way?
Dave.

OP
OP
P

Pearson72

I don't wear skinny jeans! Yes it a fashionable bike and a little retro but i as a club member wear all the proper gear to go with biking! It's does look like a martini and a mistake made by a lot of people. Martini is an alcoholic drink were as Monaco is the heart of racing! Say no more!

dodgy

I'm confusing the colour scheme with (rally) Lancia Delta Integrales, which back in the day were painted in exactly the same colours. This is a model, but you get the idea.
LanciaDelta051.jpg

OP
OP
P

Pearson72

dodgy said:
I'm confusing the colour scheme with (rally) Lancia Delta Integrales, which back in the day were painted in exactly the same colours. This is a model, but you get the idea.
LanciaDelta051.jpg

I don't disagree with you i'm only going off what it's called which is Monaco! Maybe it 's the copyright!?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I like the colour......the only bad thing about Langsters are that the wheels knacker up rather quick.... can't see much wrong with it - that certainly is the best colour scheme...

Top Bottom