My New Langster Monaco 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll be going off at 9am as will probably be racing tomorrow or if that falls through a hard Sat group ride, I'll be out on the fixed as well on Sunday, Cromer will be fun :evil:

LOL on the wheels, get ready to swap out the axles, cones and balls, fingers crossed the bearing races don't go or new hubs, Specz sent me a replacement set of wheels the polished version of yours and they are so rough I won't fit them, I bought some Miche wheels best thing I could do to the bike, though now only the frame/forks are standard and they will be changed in a few weeks.

Drop me a PM if you want

OP
OP
P

Pearson72

Sunday reliability

See you sunday! I don't know the route or field for that matter! Was going to leave at 9 30 but told field is very fast! My wheels are fine at the moment. Time will tell. Why have a Langster if your going to change the frame and forks?

9.30 group will be very fast, most of the Cat 2 and 3 will be there and it'll be like last year; a race to the death, at this time of year I have no intentions of killing myself for a reliability ride, Hog Hill is a different matter but I'm going to ride Sunday on the fixed, the 9am/middle group will still average around the 20mph mark so a good workout.

I'm changing the frame and forks as to be honest its been nothing but a pile of shite, wheel bearings collapsing, bottom bracket bearings following suit and then last week the headset getting notchy, as I've upgraded everything else now for better quality and bits that fit me, and I've kept all the original stuff so will order a quality fixed frame and put the langster back to original and sell on ebay (there is no way I would sell it to someone I know its that poor quality in my mind)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
RedBike said:
I managed to keep my bar tape white for all of 2 weeks.
I wouldnt dare ride that bike!

Someone in the bike club im in has white tape on all his bikes. He keeps it near enough white, and says he preferres white because it looks better and its cooler in the summer.
He does look after his bikes really well though. Puts me to shame:wacko:

Top Bottom