My new mountain bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordloveaduck

Great pics, although.

funny-pictures-of-cats-with-captions-the-cat-is-freaked-out.jpg

(Maybe i clicked the wrong link)
And that's a really nice bike

who does the tyres Spanners?

There is a company up north that inports them and the rims into the UK The hardest thing I found is getting the spokes! I had to have them made 390mm long with no thread and they still only come in batches of 2000,

Great photo lordloveaduck :-)

I just thought I would share my new 36er mountain bike.

This is just the proto type and is the first build just to see if every thing is where it needs to be before painting.

Then it will under go some hard core testing by me and if it is all good I will start selling the frame and wheel sets :smile:

You call that a mountain bike! Thats no more a mountain bike than the lunar rover is a rally car.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
There is a company up north that inports them and the rims into the UK The hardest thing I found is getting the spokes! I had to have them made 390mm long with no thread and they still only come in batches of 2000,

Great photo lordloveaduck :-)
Have you ever considered getting some made? There's a place on the A616 called fox wire (I think) that does SS wire. Stamp one end, thread the other and bingo! Maybe....

Biglad82

Now it may be the 8 pint of snek lifter I have drunk but I dont think this is for me . I'd love to be able to have the skill it takes to be able to put my mind to building my own bike and I really do hope it makes you a shed load of money but it just looks too out of proportion "imho " for me. Best of luck though

giant-tandem-bicycle.jpg
:whistle:

lb81

I WANT one!!

How much are the frames & wheelsets being sold for then? had a look on your facebook page but cant see a price anywhere?

Have you ever considered getting some made? There's a place on the A616 called fox wire (I think) that does SS wire. Stamp one end, thread the other and bingo! Maybe....

That is what I am doing dan is having them made to order as the time it will take to make a spoke by hand I will still be here making the first 2000 I got!

I WANT one!!

How much are the frames & wheelsets being sold for then? had a look on your facebook page but cant see a price anywhere?

ld81 the prices are on request at the moment as I have a lot of people asking Trade, Public, Friends of friends, Family and also members on CC! CC is still the only forum I offer a discount! (and I do check!)
So ld81 if you could give me a ring on 07917698749 or email me at yourspokes@hotmail.co.uk

And there is a waiting list now just to let you know!!

Top Bottom