My New Pashley Princess

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lady LDN

Everything with the CycleScheme worked out nicely... After having to change the date of collection, I picked up my new Pashley Princess last weekend:

PashleyRide1.jpg

I'm rather happy with her :smile:

Hope I've done the right thing starting a thread - sorry if I should have added this to an already open one...!

bauldbairn

Nice bike Lady LDN. :becool: - :smile:

I especially like the matching handbag(to your front basket) and your Hi-Viz(purple) hoodless dufflecoat. :smile:

Seriously! Good luck with the new bike and be careful on the roads. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun. :biggrin:

All the best.

OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

Thank you bauldbairn :smile:

Yeah - I'm still learning in regards to the roads... Did request a place on the cycling proficiency course that my local council runs... put in a request at the beginning of Feb, but still haven't heard anything back. In the meantime, I have a great teacher for it at the moment... but it's a bit scary being back on the Saddle after so long!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Enjoy your bike and love the coat ... it all looks very stylish:biggrin:

Interesting looking cycle lanes behind you... is the other side of the road one way?

OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

Thank you all very much indeed!

@Landslide: Oooh - Roadster - very good looking bike indeed!
@ summerdays: Thank you! Yes - the other side is a one way - it's Cable Street (East London)

:biggrin:

Top Bottom