My New Pashley Princess

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

Thank you all so much & for the very warm welcome too :thumbsup:
I'm off for a proper ride again on her this weekend (weather permitting) - looking forwards to it.

So pleased to be back on the Saddle!

Keith Oates

Janner
Lady LDN, the smile in the photo says it all, you love the bike and that is great so get in the practice and the miles and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

Haha - yes, I was grinning like that riding the Pashley all the way home! It really has made me happy - still getting used to being on the roads though.. the last time I was on a bike was about 10 years ago when I was 17!

@hilldodger: that's a lovely blog - will do, thanks! ;)

longers

Legendary Member
It is a great photo and you have a lot more style on two wheels than most of the cyclists I know, including this lot on here. Hope the bike keeps you smiling.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
That's one very stylish bicycle, and a very stylish lady to go with it.

Oh Phil, you smoothie!;)

I sometimes wonder about having a stylish bike like that, but I'd never carry off the elegant look required to go with it. My sister would, she got all the clothes genes.

Tubbs

Arch said:
Oh Phil, you smoothie!;)

I sometimes wonder about having a stylish bike like that, but I'd never carry off the elegant look required to go with it. My sister would, she got all the clothes genes.

Ha that sounds like me and my sister. :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tubbs said:
Ha that sounds like me and my sister. ;)

I think my Mum despairs of me, quietly. I got the jeans genes... About once a year, I'm forced into a frock, and I spend the whole evening wanting to get out of it again.

OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

To you all - ;)

@ Tubbs & Arch: :biggrin: I'm a bit of a clothes horse really - the feel and look of the Princess is having a direct impact on my wardrobe - come kinder weather I'll be in the Tea Dresses I bought after being inspired by the bike... I'm not usually a dress girl - lol!

@ betty swollocks: The Guv'nor = ooh! I've yet to see one in real life, but they look like such handsome bikes! Will have to look out for your picture!

Had another ride on the Pashley this afternoon, working out the best route for riding to work... that doesn't involve the dual carriageway...! It was a fun riding her again - still getting used to the cars though. Have taken some more pics that will turn up soon.

Top Bottom