My New Pashley Princess

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Lady LDN said:
@ Norm - that's quite some Tweed going on there! I'm liking what I've seen over on Dashing Tweeds too...
I was looking round their wares at a show yesterday, and some of them are fantastic. There were a couple of ladies wearing their kit and they looked stunning.

I want... no, I need one of these, for instance, but they only make them in medium at the moment (probably because they are meant to be for the laydeez :laugh: ).
flatcap2_large.jpg

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I have a rather excellent 1950s, west-country Tweed topcoat, which I often wear, complemented with a Tweed driving cap, when commuting on my Brompton. It certainly adds a touch of class out here in the colonies... certain standards must be maintained!

Crankarm

Guru
Tweed becomes very heavy when wet.

One couldn't wear that cap with the first union flag on it with a Tartan tweed jacket, skirt or kilt. It would be too much for any Scotsman who would be liable to commit m-u-r-d-a :biggrin:.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
It was a sunny morning in York this morning. And it seemed to be full of young ladies riding bicycles in outfits of a style almost rivalling Lady LDN's. Most pleasing on the eye.

(I, of course, had cycled 12 miles to get there and resembled a lycra-clad pool of grease...)

OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

The weather was pretty beautiful today - wish I was out on my Pashley, but instead I was at the Dentist 1st thing havig an emergency treatment - boo!

@ Uncle Phil: I bet it was all rather picturesque in York! the use of the word "almost" there has made me smile after a horrid day - cheers! ;)

OP
OP
Lady LDN

Lady LDN

:biggrin:

I've just received my set of keys for the secure cycle sheds at work, so can finally start riding my Pashley in!

Top Bottom