My New Toy Mio Cyclo 305 GPS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jasonmccullum

jasonmccullum

Über Member
wire less technology that is universal like bluetooth , it can be used for hrm and cadance sensors

bpsmith

Veteran
Don't like to be the bearer of bad news but the Halfords money off codes work on this and you can bring it down to £145.

I'm still wondering whether to pull the trigger on one.

What codes have you got? Been watching this for a week or so and thought I had missed the £25 discount?

How is the unit shaping up? Worth the spend? Was toying with a non map related gps unit, just for the stats download, but this model is close on price considering what it comes with.

OP
OP
jasonmccullum

jasonmccullum

Über Member
done a couple of rides with the unit and am really happy i bought it.
it does everything i want on the road from gps guidance to hrm tracking

the MIO share software is...limited so im still using Map My Ride to log my rides

only wish when you use it on the turbo it would give a workout time and distance ( this are only available when you use the gps outside). currently it only give sensor speed, cadance and HRM

overall for the money its a bargain.

sickboyblue

Nice bracket making. I am saving for a Mio as I like the 'surprise me' function.
Does it tickle your bum at random intervals during your ride?

As it is the last day of the Halfords British Cycling 15% code I've just this moment bought one. Been taking a break from cycling of late but it will be at the store on Monday to help me with my comeback.

Top Bottom