My New Toy Mio Cyclo 305 GPS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dolanmythos1

I have one of those,impressive bit of kit,But be very careful taking it off the mount.
Mine has been replaced once already,as the locking wings on the device had snapped and within 3 weeks of getting it back it has broken again,I am going to bond it to the mount and then use reusable cable ties when i need to take it off my bike to upload my ride data and charge it.

Great idea with the bracket,I might have to pinch that idea :shy:
Hi.
I have a mio cyclo 305 and have experienced the same problem as you have with the locking vanes snapping. I was just wondering if you had to pay to get yours repaired? I have only had mine for two months and mio uk have declined warranty on it. Thanks

Damaged Hero

Veteran
Hi.
I have a mio cyclo 305 and have experienced the same problem as you have with the locking vanes snapping. I was just wondering if you had to pay to get yours repaired? I have only had mine for two months and mio uk have declined warranty on it. Thanks
I sent them a picture of the broken lock wings and I told them I was not impressed. They asked me to send the unit to them, they fixed it and updated the software for free under the warranty.
I ended up gluing the fitting to the unit as it broke again and I now fit it with reusable cable ties.

MonsterEnergy

insane...i have one of these devices and very much highly recommend one of them. where would u find the cheapest bike mount as i dont have 1?

Top Bottom