My new toy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
You didn't go for Shimano then? :angry:

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
Radius said:
You didn't go for Shimano then?

No, although I always used to have lots of Dura Ace bits :angry:. When I went Ergo I changed to Campag as a the time the Shimano levers had the gear cables sticking out of the side whereas Campag ones came out the rear and thus looked much neater.

Been Campag ever since - except for hubs - Shimano always seem to be almost silent compared to Campag ones so I've stuck with Shimano hubs and Marchisio cassettes.

peanut

Young Un said:
Nice looking bike - not sure about the gusset though between the down tube and top tube at the headtube - looks a bit big and chunky compared ot the rest of the bike.

Steve
do you know what ?... that is exactly the same thought that entered my head the instant I saw the image:biggrin:

Something wrong with the proportions and balance in the frame and it looks like it is the paint scheme

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
mickle said:
Ahem. Front wheel skewer is on the wrong side, please amend as it's really bugging me. Thanks.

Bugger!!! I was hoping no-one would notice :angry: I bunged the wheels on pretty quick as I was anxious to get out for a ride on her - the skewers will remain for now until my CF/Ti ones arrive :ohmy:

E

Euan Uzami

not much wrong with that. wasn't sure about the blue QR, but the more you look at it, it's actually not too bad with the yellow tyres. colour-coordinate the tyres with the frame or even black tyres though and that azure is going to stand out like a sore thumb.

edit: you need something else blue, nearer the back. have you got the rear QR on the opposite way? change them round so both the QRs are on the same side...

Top Bottom