My new toy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
Euan Uzami said:
not much wrong with that. wasn't sure about the blue QR, but the more you look at it, it's actually not too bad with the yellow tyres. colour-coordinate the tyres with the frame or even black tyres though and that azure is going to stand out like a sore thumb.

edit: you need something else blue, nearer the back. have you got the rear QR on the opposite way? change them round so both the QRs are on the same side...

The QR skewers are about to be replaced bys some carbon/Ti jobbies :wacko: - those blue ones are something like 10 years old now :smile:

And, yes, the front one is currently the wrong way around.

Radius

SHREDDER
You got the front one going then? I'll take it off you, I've got a blue bike that's in need of QR....

E

Euan Uzami

Chrisz said:
The QR skewers are about to be replaced bys some carbon/Ti jobbies :biggrin: - those blue ones are something like 10 years old now :wacko:

And, yes, the front one is currently the wrong way around.

or the rear one is on the wrong way round :smile:

any non-aesthetic reason why they should both be on the left rather than right?

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
Euan Uzami said:
or the rear one is on the wrong way round :smile:

any non-aesthetic reason why they should both be on the left rather than right?

Definitely the front that's the wrong way :wacko:

And none whatsoever (as far as I'm aware) - just looks neater when they're both the same :biggrin:

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
Radius said:
Being a complete hoarder, can I have first dibbs :smile: oh and is there a prospective price? :biggrin:

First dibbs it is mate - as to price - they're at least 10 years old so I reckon you can have 'em for nowt - just look after them :wacko:

PM me your addy and as soon as my new ones arrive I'll post them out to you :smile:

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
User3143 said:
Nice bike, I like the way the top tube flows into the rear stays. That make some nice bikes as well, Orbea.

Yeah! :angel: It's one of the things that attracted me to it - everything flows nicely. One of my favorite parts is the BB shell - a lovely shape. I also love the rear triangle - again nice and flowing. :ohmy:

OP
OP
Chrisz

Chrisz

Über Member
Young Un said:
I like the way you have colour co-ordinated your shoes and jacket to match the tyres.:tongue:

LOL - it was all to co-ordinate with my old frame (yellow). Lots of new kit to buy now - new shoes being ordered tomorrow (hopefully) - jacket will remain though!

Top Bottom