My new wheels ICE T

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m6mal

where's me bike
I went and bought my ICE T trike today and i highly recommend Kevin at D-TEK as he is very helpful, informative and fair, would highly recommend and would purchase again without hesitation.
I also have some bits n bobs to put on it as time goes by so will post pics when i do so, so in the meantime here are some pics and it came with a chain also which isn't shown in the pics.
Also thanks to my friend @Tigerbiten who took me to collect it.

DSCF4067.JPG
DSCF4072.JPG
DSCF4075.JPG
DSCF4076.JPG

fossala

Guru
How does it compare to your KMX?

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
I haven't had time to ride it yet but i sat on it to get my leg length fitted and i liked it straight away, also a lot easier to get on and off. plus it benefits from an adjustable seat, also wider than the KMX, i just managed to get it in the door which has a sharp left turn but i admit i was very hot and i am sure i will find an easier way with practice to get it in. I put the back end in first and lifted it high and turned it 90 degrees to get front wheels in and lowered it, but i am well happy with it.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Well i took brother out on his first journey and my first test ride on my new wheels, just under 3 miles Kettering to Weekley and back, he needed a few breaks and i had to wait a few times but he made it and fair play, it ain't about speed it is about enjoyment. I enjoyed the ride but the trouble is i have chain marks on my t-shirt as it is hard to get through in and out the door due to a sharp left turn through the door........ i just need to suss it out as i really like my new wheels, perhaps i will loosen handlebars and push forward so i can get in and out better or adjust my seat. OK the other good news is i have a video, so i have just finished joining it and cutting the beggining and end and it will appear on here and youtube tomorrow.....................

Nigelnightmare

Über Member
Enjoy your new steed.:becool:

Top Bottom