My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Yes, there's still some left!!!
It has 3 BMXs hanging on the walls, the white one is so unused, it still has the moulding marks on the tyres!!

Not the best area, when it's windy
And, at least above water

The bike was hanging from the ceiling in "The Bar" on Saltaire Road in Shipley. Just above a table top Space Invaders machine...;)

And Ryther moves about - it's usually above water (just) but on occasion my Garmin states it's below sea level...:eek:

simon.r

Person
IMG_0559.JPG

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Mirror

Ryther moves about - it's usually above water (just) but on occasion my Garmin states it's below sea level...:eek:
8 metres above sea-level, just west of the Rythre Arms, according to my OS sheet, for the area (105 'York')

It doesn't seem that long since the floods, when Ulleskelf & Ryther were all but cut off (not the Boxing Day floods, of 2015, that took out Tadcaster Bridge), & Raw Lane was under water all the way in, from the turning up to Kirkby Wharfe
(Raw Lane, being the road from the 'Tadcaster TurnPike')

Motobecane

Guru
View attachment 340370 View attachment 340369 View attachment 340368 Filet steak with mushroom sauce tonight, experiment! (Mushrooms = xx( unless disguised in a sauce)
Trying to recreate a lovely dish perfected by Patricio and his staff at Onda Luz Restaurant in Praia da Luz, Algarve.
Mr M gave my efforts 8 out of 10 (no bad) :ohmy:
Pics are:- Onda Luz ladies, Patricio (Frank Sinatra lookalike) and my effort.
Looking good to me! Its a tough call trying to re-create dishes eaten in restaurants.

Cp40Carl

Über Member
View attachment 340355
Welsh Daffs on St David's Day

View attachment 340356
Caption contest

Cats eyes in road, but still attached to cat..

Another recipe from me..well from SWMBO if the truth be told

Super Food Energy Bars with Cacao

Spent a bloomin fortune today in the local health shop buying the ingredients for this but it tastes delicious and there's enough ingredients to make lots more

Recipe available here

When I first saw the photo it looked like a seed tray of compost with a few seedlings germinating :smile:

Hope it tasted better ;)

Reactions: GGJ
Top Bottom