My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
DSC_0024.JPG

Daughter #2 has an unhealthy obsession with Teslas. So her birthday (17) treat was a visit to Leeds Tesla for a burn up in the X. Who'd have predicted that robots would look like this when they eventually appeared. What a thing.

View attachment 423915

Daughter #2 has an unhealthy obsession with Teslas. So her birthday (17) treat was a visit to Leeds Tesla for a burn up in the X. Who'd have predicted that robots would look like this when they eventually appeared. What a thing.

My daughter likes them too
I rode past there a few days ago (26th July) , & there was one of those outside, with the gullwing doors open

One of the GPs at my Surgery has a Model S
The Roadster looks amazing!!
Two people I know have deposits down for the '3'
1. Richard, who owns the (very trusted) garage we use
2. Resh, one of our Consultants

Last edited:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Just picked this lightweight beauty up from an Ebay sale for my little girl.. will replace the heavy but free of charge Apollo she's been riding. I can't wait to see her ride it tomorrow !

ridgeback.jpg

Tizme

Veteran
From last nights ride, the buzzard was just "sat" on the thermals hunting, nearly creamed in trying to get my camera out, 3 attempts to get a decent photo, this was the best I could get:
DSCI0201.JPG

Does not give justice to a magnificent specimen, unfortunately the road was quite busy and had fairly tall and thick hedges on both sides making it difficult to stop and get a good shot and obviously he/she was not keen to hang around when I was pointing something at it!

Top Bottom