My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am indeed very lucky to have so many beautiful routes, most of which are very rural with little traffic (although they are spoiled by the boy racer brigade who use them as race tracks).

The reason I've taken to riding an old mountain bike recently in preference to my road bikes is that it opens up all the gravel paths and laneways like most of yesterday's ride as I increasingly like to get to really peaceful places with no idiots trying to powerslide ancient BMWs around blind corners.

I'm thinking of re-knobbly ing my ancient mtb for a similar reason, I want to hit trails and bridle ways but unfortunately my single speed genesis day one decade doesn't give me this option unless I spend another £300 and get a hub gear on the back :sad:

102409Csmooth.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5564444, member: 9609"]are you getting a bit bored with our weather ?
I'm desperate for a bit of warm sunshine, had enough cold damp and wind for this year[/QUOTE]
Yep. Heavy rain and strong winds forecast for the next week at least. I’m getting really antsy sitting here. Think the waterproofs will be going on shortly for a walk at least.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Spring is definitely on the way... :smile:

dsc01777.jpg

Top Bottom