My quickest bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

longers said:
As per title.

2252195111_0817c2fc66_b.jpg

Weather permitting, I will have a good spin out on him tomorrow.

I used to have a Fondriest - very underated as such pro'designer detail does go into them.

gbb

Legendary Member
longers said:
Monday to Friday I do hybrid and quite often Saturday and Sunday too.

If you look at the hoods, there's no cables showing which is a good giveaway it's got Italian bits on it. I think Shimano are changing theirs to match.

I think the last time I had this bike out was October last year.

I would have chosen something a little more understated (too many stickers for my taste),
but as it was £600 very nearly new secondhand, I'm not going to complain ;).

Very wise longers...as i found out a couple of weeks ago.
2005 Bianchi Via Nirone, had it since new, never used it through the winter....until this year. No problem...its hardly new and shiny anymore.

:tongue::ohmy::ohmy: I was cleaning it before i went on holiday....:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy: corrosion on the forks where the brake calipers are mounted...around the allen nut. Quite bad to look at...dont think its of concern structurally....but not pleasant to look at. I assume thats happened this winter. :smile:

Mortiroloboy

Longers - very nice bike. Why can't Shimano sort the cabling on their STI's? if Campy can do it then they should be able to as well, the Campy look is so much tidier, I'll be getting a Mirage Groupset for the Giant for next Winter.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Alloy frame, carbon rear seat stays and carbon forks. Campag Chorus throughout.......... ridden with Longers a few times - very nice bike indeed.

Top Bottom