My research and the 'violence' I witnessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Can I please take this opportunity to apologise for my rude posts.

fencecock.jpg

You must run Cyclenorthants Twitter feed.

Attachments

• fencecock.jpg
    fencecock.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
WTF is 'symbolic violence' ???
You haven't read the blog, see? ;)

Drago

Legendary Member
Lets be brutally honest. Are disreputable loonies like us the sort of people that the OP really wants reading his blog?

Ajax Bay

Guru
I want to share it with people who I think will be interested - which in turn will provide me with connections to interested parties for future (potential) research engagements.
Are disreputable loonies like us the sort of people that the OP really wants reading his blog?
Any connections are good connections: watch your back.
Thank you to @Sea of vapours for that tantalizing commentary on the 'as yet to be read by me on principle' thesis/blog. Still looking forward to the OP's précis posted on here (having similarly restrained myself from doing it for him (if I were so capable). Then we might have that dynamic discussion on here. The OP could then draw on that debate for further blogging in his blogosphere or summarize it as a comment on his own blogpost (not sure that's proper etiquette though).

winjim

Smash the cistern
Any connections are good connections: watch your back.
Thank you to @Sea of vapours for that tantalizing commentary on the 'as yet to be read by me on principle' thesis/blog. Still looking forward to the OP's précis posted on here (having similarly restrained myself from doing it for him (if I were so capable). Then we might have that dynamic discussion on here. The OP could then draw on that debate for further blogging in his blogosphere or summarize it as a comment on his own blogpost (not sure that's proper etiquette though).
I read it. I can summarize it thusly:

Some cyclists are nobbers.​

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Sorry, couldn't resist. You had to look didn't you? ;)

What is it about hyperlinks? Perhaps our OP should learn the dark arts a bit better. And what will get forum members to read....

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
There's the same link on Bike Radar. No details - 'click on the link'. Somehow I don't think the clickage will be running into the 1000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom