My ride today......youtube video......inside.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
I went and had a look at that singlespeed Cannondale yesterday, but it comes with a freehub unfortunately, meaning I'd have to buy a new rear wheel to convert it to a fixie. :biggrin:

I know you don't run one, but does the top tube have brake cable stops? The cotic website shows the drop bar version and it would appear not as they run the outer the full bike length.

How stiff is the frame when climbing (bearing in mind you're not going to get any brake rub)?

Nice bike btw, just needs drops!

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
cheadle hulme said:
I know you don't run one, but does the top tube have brake cable stops? The cotic website shows the drop bar version and it would appear not as they run the outer the full bike length.

How stiff is the frame when climbing (bearing in mind you're not going to get any brake rub)?

Nice bike btw, just needs drops!

No cable stop on top tube.
Pretty stiff I would say. As it's fixed, I have to do a lot of climbing out of the saddle and only when given major welly on short steep climbs can you feel the chainstays flex a bit before they snap back and catapult you forward.
Thanks for the compliment: you may have inferred that I prefer flat bars and bar ends. Have these on my tourer too.

Top Bottom