My saintly wife....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
my job for this evening was to fit Conti gatorskin hard shells to my Cube as the ultremo zx's weren't standing up to winter.
So when I got home I cracked on, but not in the garage as its too bloody cold.
She was making spag Bol.
After doing the front tyre I was told that food was ready, but I said that the bike was in the dining room and it wasn't good etc.....
"Don't worry Bout it" she says!

image.jpg

And there it remained patiently!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
When a woman says "Don't worry about it", I'd be afraid, very afraid.

Snap.
Mine sits in the living room under the stairs. I have even managed to get the turbo trainer in as a stand for it!
I have to go to the kitchen to do repairs and servicing though. Unless she is out, then its the living room! I justify it to her by saying the garage isnt secure enough!

DSCN2235_zpseb60e804.jpg

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
All very good but the above pictures don't include dinner waiting on the table for them !

OP
OP
Dave 123

Dave 123

Legendary Member
first job is to re-wrap those bars in black bar tape! filthy and disgusting, you should feel ashamed :sad: :tongue: naughty step for you :smile:
Cheers Ed

Ed, you're right too! It's always had white bar tape and I intended changing it to blue, but now I've taken off the blue utremos and got the black gators on there, and changing the White saddle for a black one, black bar tape may well be coming...!
I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom