My Secteur

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by potsy, 8 Apr 2010.

1. Finally took a couple of pics of my bike in the sunshine(only had it since October09)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Little ride to Tatton Park

2. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

Well well.. we have same saddles and mud guards.
    How you find that saddle Potsy? Have to say I was a bit sceptical at first.. but I soon changed my mind.. very comfy if a little weird looking

3. threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty Corn Fed Hick...

Very nice - is that the first sunshine since October? it is here!

How did you get the pics in a row like that?

4. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Veteran

potsy, I've just bought the same Altura bag (in the other pics) for day rides - any good? I want to carry a bit more (warmers, jacket) as certain Mouseketeers turn day rides into all night rides. :biggrin:

My spesh is a bit older but we've got the same pump.

5. e-rider

e-rider crappy member

nice, but it looks like you need to adjust your saddle angle!

6. OP
    OP
    potsy

potsy Birder

Hi ian,still experimenting with the saddle,have got it almost right now and it's certainly comfier than the stock one.Did the rookie mistake of taking my old one off without marking where it was,so the new one went on totally different place,took ages to work out where it should be.
    Might still tilt it back a little as I can start to slip off it if I'm wearing something a bit smooth.

7. OP
    OP
    potsy

potsy Birder

Copied the pics from my album and that's how they came out,definitely the first sunny day where it's almost warm too.Have had a few days that look good from the window but are still cold.

8. OP
    OP
    potsy

potsy Birder

1 more pic,look it's sunny:biggrin:
    Just got home and have propped the bike up while I look for my key;)-

9. Russdee

Russdee New Member

My other half has one of these, they are great bikes.

Just done a couple of upgrades on hers:

Tyres
    Brakes
    Seatpost
    Clipless peds

Was no need for the Brakes and the seatpost though had a nice alloy one and some Tiagra brakes in the spares box.

Am waiting for a new saddle to come through the post as she does not get on with the standard.

I have a spare set of Shimano 105 wheels in the garage - am considering putting these on also.

Cheers

Russ

10. TechMech

TechMech Senior Member

Looking good mate :laugh:

I just picked up my new Secteur this morning, and went for a 20 mile test ride this afternoon, and I'm loving it already!!

11. OP
    OP
    potsy

potsy Birder

Hi Chris,sorry missed your post,yes the bag is good for commuting/long ride duties.Main problem is lack of rear light loop but have moved light to seat stay now so it's not too bad there.
    Bags waterproof and fits a decent amount in too.The pump is a new investment as it looks a bit better on the bike than my Decathlon one which is now on the hybrid.What Spesh have you got?

12. bauldbairn

bauldbairn New Member

Nice pics! :biggrin:

13. postman

postman Legendary Member

Just might be able to join this club soon .

I am awaiting a phonecall from a Spesh Concept store in Harrogate .

They are getting me a 61cm to look at .

I am 6-4 with a 34 IL .So for this money i need to see the goods .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice