My Secteur

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well well.. we have same saddles and mud guards.
How you find that saddle Potsy? Have to say I was a bit sceptical at first.. but I soon changed my mind.. very comfy if a little weird looking

ChrisKH

Guru
potsy, I've just bought the same Altura bag (in the other pics) for day rides - any good? I want to carry a bit more (warmers, jacket) as certain Mouseketeers turn day rides into all night rides. :biggrin:

My spesh is a bit older but we've got the same pump.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
ianrauk said:
Well well.. we have same saddles and mud guards.
How you find that saddle Potsy? Have to say I was a bit sceptical at first.. but I soon changed my mind.. very comfy if a little weird looking
Hi ian,still experimenting with the saddle,have got it almost right now and it's certainly comfier than the stock one.Did the rookie mistake of taking my old one off without marking where it was,so the new one went on totally different place,took ages to work out where it should be.
Might still tilt it back a little as I can start to slip off it if I'm wearing something a bit smooth.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
threebikesmcginty said:
Very nice - is that the first sunshine since October? it is here!

How did you get the pics in a row like that?
Copied the pics from my album and that's how they came out,definitely the first sunny day where it's almost warm too.Have had a few days that look good from the window but are still cold.

Russdee

My other half has one of these, they are great bikes.

Just done a couple of upgrades on hers:

Tyres
Brakes
Seatpost
Clipless peds

Was no need for the Brakes and the seatpost though had a nice alloy one and some Tiagra brakes in the spares box.

Am waiting for a new saddle to come through the post as she does not get on with the standard.

I have a spare set of Shimano 105 wheels in the garage - am considering putting these on also.

Cheers

Russ

TechMech

Looking good mate :laugh:

I just picked up my new Secteur this morning, and went for a 20 mile test ride this afternoon, and I'm loving it already!!

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
ChrisKH said:
potsy, I've just bought the same Altura bag (in the other pics) for day rides - any good? I want to carry a bit more (warmers, jacket) as certain Mouseketeers turn day rides into all night rides. :biggrin:

My spesh is a bit older but we've got the same pump.
Hi Chris,sorry missed your post,yes the bag is good for commuting/long ride duties.Main problem is lack of rear light loop but have moved light to seat stay now so it's not too bad there.
Bags waterproof and fits a decent amount in too.The pump is a new investment as it looks a bit better on the bike than my Decathlon one which is now on the hybrid.What Spesh have you got?

postman

Legendary Member
Just might be able to join this club soon .

I am awaiting a phonecall from a Spesh Concept store in Harrogate .

They are getting me a 61cm to look at .

I am 6-4 with a 34 IL .So for this money i need to see the goods .

Top Bottom