My speedy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fitted with folding Stelvios in the last shot... :biggrin::tongue::tongue:

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

well that's a beauty!! has that black stealthy night-rider thing going on :ohmy:

(ps. saw my bike-e at your road show in hull on wed, found it hard to watch all those kids bashing it about ;) )

cheers, velocidad.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
velocidad said:
well that's a beauty!! has that black stealthy night-rider thing going on :biggrin:

(ps. saw my bike-e at your road show in hull on wed, found it hard to watch all those kids bashing it about ;) )

When I said it was going to a good home I wasn't lying, our bikes live in the lap of luxury; full workshop facilities, soft lighting, music and the tender loving care of two full time technicians. Unfortunately for many of our bikes a working day is a cross between bare knuckle cage fighting and demolition derby!

I'm really sorry you had to see that.

:ohmy:;)

velocidad said:
well that's a beauty!! has that black stealthy night-rider thing going on ;)

(ps. saw my bike-e at your road show in hull on wed, found it hard to watch all those kids bashing it about :sad: )

cheers, velocidad.

I was the one you was chatting to at the road show:ohmy:. I was thinking should I ask you if you was on CC but by the I thought of it you was gone.

Night Train said:
A KMX is a skip lorry!;):biggrin:

Nice Speedy, Mickle.:biggrin:

Don't upset him - he's (a little bit) aggressive - he and MrPaul have been having a dingdong elsewhere on the forum......

Night Train

Maker of Things
Actually, I quite like skip lorries. Something about them being both trucks and robots with this 'Don't care what I look like!' attitude about them.

Top Bottom