My steeds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
GetAttachment.aspx

Triumph cyclone - possible 1980s bike? Not sure what those mudguards are about.. It is my newest edition - need to buy a larger seatpost before I can ride it, got this bike from ebay for an absolute steal :becool: May convert to fixed, unsure yet.

GetAttachment.aspx

Giant yukon or something or other

Had this bike stolen last october - police holding it as evidence and I should be getting it back soon. Not sure how much MTBing this can take, as I only ever used it as a commuter, then after this was stolen I purchased my road bike, of which I only have one photo (will update with another asap):
GetAttachment.aspx

Felt z65 - sorry not a great shot of the bike.....but as I said, I shall update!

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
GetAttachment.aspx

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
How are you uploading these pics Montage?
The easiest way i find is to just put them onto photobucket and copy the img code over from there.
There is even the code infront and after the address of the image so you just copy that and paste it. Easy.
I think those mudguards were there to keep the water off the brakes werent they? Or am i thinking wrong?

This reminds me, i should do a group shot of my bikes:wacko:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Rgiht....I will get better photos of all my bikes and sort this thread out as they appear not to be showing

bonj2

it looks like they're hotmail links, are you copying and pasting them from an email that you've emailed to yourself?

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
bonj said:
it looks like they're hotmail links, are you copying and pasting them from an email that you've emailed to yourself?

yes....it worked in the past :biggrin: .....I think..

But I have found out how to resize images now :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

montage said:
yes....it worked in the past :sad: .....I think..

But I have found out how to resize images now :sad: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If your using XP, you can download an additional program from MS, which, when you right click an image lets you resize it.....:sad:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx look at the right side bar, and scroll down...

Good luck with the fixie project........I'm still not started yet, but I'm getting there slowly!!!!
:sad:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
well that bike cost me £20.....so if I use it for a fixie.... I will have lost our little barter :sad: ..... so still going to be looking down at the skip/trading bits and bobs for fixie bits n bobs

montage said:
well that bike cost me £20.....so if I use it for a fixie.... I will have lost our little barter :sad: ..... so still going to be looking down at the skip/trading bits and bobs for fixie bits n bobs

Yeh, BUT you'd still have a decent fixed for £20...:sad: That's gotta be still some damn good kudos.....innit?

:sad:

Top Bottom