My Trike Walkaround #2 with updated with extras

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

plantfit

Guru
Some nice touches there m6mal,What make of new trike are you looking at?

plantfit

Guru
Can't go wrong with ICE, I ride a Trice Q26,got it new in 2009 and love it, try to ride it every day and like you I have added a few mods of my own as well as Ice's own stuff,their service is second to none and components are top quality

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
may'be an ice or may'be a redmount roller as they have a folding seat to get through doors easily....
The good news is i placed an add today to sell my communications receiver and less than 2 hours later a guy snapped it up and came to buy it cash from tamworth. Now i have £600 towards my new trike and now just gotta see if my brother buys my KMX sooner.

fossala

Guru
I've owned two Trice recumbents a 26 hardshell QNT and now a Micro. Both are good trikes but if you can find one of the original Trice machines at a good price the workmanship is outstanding.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
My trike was sold to my brother today and once i get my new trike there will be 3 of us in Kettering. So when my friend Tiger comes over next there will be 3 of us triking around together. I have not yet met the other guy who has a trike in kettering but he knows of my existance cuz my wife served him at tesco a few weeks ago. Would be nice if a few locals see us triking around the area and decide they want one as we could the have a Kettering Trikist Posse.
In the meantime looking forward to purchasing my next ride soon.

My trike was sold to my brother today and once i get my new trike there will be 3 of us in Kettering. So when my friend Tiger comes over next there will be 3 of us triking around together. I have not yet met the other guy who has a trike in kettering but he knows of my existance cuz my wife served him at tesco a few weeks ago. Would be nice if a few locals see us triking around the area and decide they want one as we could the have a Kettering Trikist Posse.
In the meantime looking forward to purchasing my next ride soon.
Spill the beans what trike is on your hit list!!

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
Went to see my brother for a few hours today, we went into town and he bought some panniers for the trike which we fitted, he bought a pump and a puncture outfit kit with spanner etc etc he bought some shoes like mine and tried to get some spd pedals but were a bit expensive at nearly 40 quid but i looked on halfords site and found him some for 22 quid and messaged him, he is making my KMX i sold him his own, fair play to him. He has bought the same cam as me also and i told him it is compulsory to do a walkround and get it on youtube lol. I will get him to join this forum also in the coming days.

I've just swapped my old SPD pedals for new ones.
If you want the old ones for free, let me know and I can run them over tomorrow .... ^_^

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
OK mate thanks ... they are for my brother as he bought my KMX and i am getting an ICE. that will help him out as he just bought the shoes which take the spd cleats with 2 holes as opposed to the triangular ones.

OP
OP
M

m6mal

where's me bike
shimano-sh56-spd-cleats-multi-release-oe-na-EV209930-9999-1.jpg

his shoes take these sort of spd cleats so spd pedals to suit

Top Bottom