1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My two days at Eurobike....

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by mickle, 4 Sep 2007.

1. ..... in Freidrichstafen were absolutely frickin GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (sorry Keith).

Not that any of you lot are even remotely interested.

2. John Ponting

John Ponting Über Member

I'm both remote and interested. My problem is that I really have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe you could explain and tell me why it was so GREAT ?

3. longers

longers Veteran

+1.

4. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

You'll need to explain in more detail now, mickle, as at least some of us are more than interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Oh hi yeah sorry. I started this thread whilst under the influence and then forgot about it. Doh.

I went to Eurobike for two days, the greatest cycle trade show on the planet. Its in Freidrichstafen where the Zeppelins were made and part of the show is in the enormous hanger. 34,000 trade and 18,000 public visitors. Awesome.

Anyhoo Im off to the take-away for a vindaloo, tell yous more later.

6. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

I intended to cycle down to it this year (I live about 50 km away) but had to scrap it due to working in Berlin for a fortnight. Damn!!!

7. sheddy

sheddy Veteran

8. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

The Flintstone's type wooden bike looked good, Thanks for the others, it seems it was a show worth visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!