My wife is a nutter.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
She has just phoned to say she's leaving. For those of you interested she's leaving the Wynersh Triangle and heading to just north of Bicester. Guess the route. I'm going to see if I meet her, a shiny sixpence to the one who guesses where we will meet up.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
No knowing the area and guessing using google maps my guess is near Stadhampton

Herbie

Veteran
This morning, she got up at bonkers passed chocolate buttons o'clock and cycled to work. 48 miles! She has arrived safely. She has a 48 mile journey back this evening. Apparently she intends do this once a week during the summer months.

She is bonkers but I salute her big style....she ran a marathon so 96 miles is doable...don't expect any action tonight though...know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink say no more! Oh and by the way have her tea ready and draw a nice bath for her...your brownie points will increase lots :smile:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Winnersh to North of Bicester? Good God.

I don't know the southern end, but I'd guess something like Henley, up and over to Chinnor then up to Thame, cutting across to Marsh Gibbon and left from there. You'll meet her at MG.

Sara_H

Guru
That's not as impressive as it sounds, my FIL was in the fire service.:whistle:
Oh yes, the station he worked here was very quiet at night - rarely got a call out. He was transferred just before he left to a much busier station where they were out at all hours!

Top Bottom