My wife is a nutter.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Home safe Carl?

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Winnersh to North of Bicester? Good God.

I don't know the southern end, but I'd guess something like Henley, up and over to Chinnor then up to Thame, cutting across to Marsh Gibbon and left from there. You'll meet her at MG.

Nope.

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
She tagged on another 2.5 something miles at the end so she could do her first ton in a day. 101.54 miles, 6.5 hours in the saddle, plus a day at work. I met her at just over half way, we stopped on the way back for a bit of dinner in a nice pub, just got in about 30 mins ago.

Sara_H

Guru
She tagged on another 2.5 something miles at the end so she could her first ton in a day. 101.54 miles, 6.5 hours in the saddle, plus a day at work. I met her at just over half way, we stopped on the way back for a bit of dinner in a nice pub, just got in about 30 mins ago.

Your Mrs must have thighs of steel! Well done Mrs CarlP! :highfive:

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Well done - I'm impressed, who knows what her car driving colleagues think - probably completely incomprehensible to them!

She got a lot of comments at work, including two folk that said she was an inspiration, and that they would start riding into work more often. Hmmm, I wonder!

Top Bottom