mycyclinglog not updating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
just off out to add to that total as well... but apparently I may find out what water from the sky is called when it is not in its frozen state! :cry::rain:

Struggling to remember the last time it rained for more than 2 minutes or it not being sleet/snow :laugh:

Now that i've said that i'll get soaked on my way home :rain::rofl:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Very slow.

(And the ticker doesn't seem to be updating again.)

Shouldn't be to long for the new ticker.

Shaun

Founder
Forgive my clueless question but will the new ticker feed from mycyclinglog (which seems to be performing well IME) or will it mean starting a new account on another site?

It will feed from MCL. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to start a trial with a few of the CC mods and some of the YACF crew over the weekend - just to double-check everything works as expected on the server - then we can release details of how everyone can add it to their CC / YACF signature.

Tim's providing the coding and technical expertise to make the whole thing work ... :addict: ... and we're providing the domain / hosting to operate it from. :dance:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
It will feed from MCL. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to start a trial with a few of the CC mods and some of the YACF crew over the weekend - just to double-check everything works as expected on the server - then we can release details of how everyone can add it to their CC / YACF signature.

Tim's providing the coding and technical expertise to make the whole thing work ... :addict: ... and we're providing the domain / hosting to operate it from. :dance:

Shaun maybe you should do a cyclelog type addon for cyclechat for when the site goes down permanently, which judging by the track record of these sites it will do eventually.

You would probably also get lots of new people signing up so they can use it ;):thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
It's beyond the scope of CC at the moment since it would take a big investment to duplicate the functionality and plug it into the forums. Maybe one day ... ^_^

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
It's beyond the scope of CC at the moment since it would take a big investment to duplicate the functionality and plug it into the forums. Maybe one day ... ^_^

OK just a thought, I wouldnt have thought it would cost that much it is only an online database after all and could be run as a seperate domain then just linked to via the ticker as it is at the moment.

Maybe when whoever runs cyclelogs gets sick of running it you could get hold of the code.

I wish I was still employed rather then self employed then I would have the time to write one for you but these days I just dont get the time for coding.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK just a thought, I wouldnt have thought it would cost that much it is only an online database after all and could be run as a seperate domain then just linked to via the ticker as it is at the moment.

Maybe when whoever runs cyclelogs gets sick of running it you could get hold of the code.

I wish I was still employed rather then self employed then I would have the time to write one for you but these days I just dont get the time for coding.

Damn, someone's done it again.. gone and mentioned Cyclogs... sorely missed :sad:
I don't think MCL is going anywhere soon. After all he did ask for donations to pay for server space for the year and he got them.

Top Bottom