mycyclinglog not updating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Damn, someone's done it again.. gone and mentioned Cyclogs... sorely missed :sad:
I don't think MCL is going anywhere soon. After all he did ask for donations to pay for server space for the year and he got them.

I hear what you are saying ian but, and this is no disrespect to the guy running it, I run and host hundreds of websites for my customers and if I am going to ask for payment for running them then I make sure that they stay running. Ok everyone gets the occasional outage but all the websites I have used of this type seem to have higher than normal outages ............... just saying.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I hear what you are saying ian but, and this is no disrespect to the guy running it, I run and host hundreds of websites for my customers and if I am going to ask for payment for running them then I make sure that they stay running. Ok everyone gets the occasional outage but all the websites I have used of this type seem to have higher than normal outages ............... just saying.

Fully understand what you are saying too Phil.
But I seem to have very few problems or outages with MCL.
It runs a little slow now and again, but nothing really major.

Davidc

Guru
It's beyond the scope of CC at the moment since it would take a big investment to duplicate the functionality and plug it into the forums. Maybe one day ... ^_^
If ever you do please can we have a clone of Cyclogs rather than MCL? I used to like that much better.

(I've done it too now)

anyuser

Über Member
My signature doesn't seem to have updated for a while, stuck on 882 miles. Is it just mine? Do I need to do something?

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It will feed from MCL. :thumbsup:

........then we can release details of how everyone can add it to their CC / YACF signature......... :dance:

I was hoping you would do this for us, it's not like you have anything better to do :whistle:

It seems to be updating ok at the moment (has done for 2 days anyway?).

When we get the new one working can we start a new group as there seems to be an awful lot of dormant members in the current CC group over on mycyclinglog.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I was hoping you would do this for us, it's not like you have anything better to do :whistle:

It seems to be updating ok at the moment (has done for 2 days anyway?).

When we get the new one working can we start a new group as there seems to be an awful lot of dormant members in the current CC group over on mycyclinglog.

Helen usually does a cull mid year,.

billy1561

BB wrecker
For anyone less than 1129 miles she boots them skolly ^_^

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Looks like it's working again actually!

YOU BROKE IT!!!!!!!!

Capture_zps132f8558.jpg