mycyclinglog not updating?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Think your ticker is the only one not working skolly, doesn't seem to be moving much at all this year :whistle:
Oi Slacker. Are you coming to Sheffield or are you a'feared o' them hills? I think you will find I am doing enough to achieve my targets :whistle:

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just been browsing some of the group stats' on mycyclinglog and there are a few notable points....

First is the group seems to be struggling to match the mileage racked up in 2012 although there has been an improvement in April, maybe due to better weather?

Second is the longest distance in a single ride, a seriously impressive 1450 miles done on Sunday 28th Apr by our very own northern hero MiddleAgedCyclist. Well done big guy, I bow to your superior greatness :tongue:

Third is a less sparkling performance. Potsy has failed to cycle as far each and every month this year compared to last years records. I would like to say he is an inspiration to us all but, like many of our modern sporting personalities, he really is a poor role model :laugh:

potsy

Rambler
Third is a less sparkling performance. Potsy has failed to cycle as far each and every month this year compared to last years records. I would like to say he is an inspiration to us all but, like many of our modern sporting personalities, he really is a poor role model :laugh:
Stalker :ph34r: :tongue:

Tried to find your profile on there but had to scroll so far down the CC list I got fed up :whistle:

potsy

Rambler
:tongue:

may.jpg

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Thought I had better pull my finger out and make sure I hit my target for May so went out tonight for a quick blast to put a few miles on the account while the sun was shining. It was scorching, I can't remember the last time I rode in such heat but it was good.

Anyway, under strict instructions to be back for 6.30 or the dog would be having my tea! I left the house at around 4.15 and headed over the Isle of Skye towards Holmfirth, turned right to pass Digley Reservoir and then the steep ascent of Holme Moss.

It was a vastly different ride to the one I did on new years day, dry, sunny, warm and still this time, a complete opposite to wet, cold fierce headwind we faced as we climbed Holme Moss on Jan 1st.

The stats for the ride- 31.9 miles, Av spd 15.8mph, 2hrs 1min so a good 10 minutes to spare. Highlight was touching 50.1mph down the Woodhead side of Holme Moss:eek: and I'm very pleased with the average speed considering the amount of climbing involved.

Top Bottom