MyCyclingLog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Deffo working

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
MODS. You can lock this thread now, I'm done with a full 12hrs to spare.....

upload_2014-12-31_12-1-57.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I managed 99.2% of my 3,650 mile target but the last 31 miles were scuppered by picking up a nasty bug over Christmas. I had only 31 miles left to do and toyed with trying to do them today, but a stroll to the post office to collect a parcel was enough to convince me not to be stupid - 10 minutes of walking was as much as I wanted to do.

I'm done too, target has been lowered 3 times but I still didn't manage it :cry:
Oh well - fresh start in 2015? :whistle:

When I feel better and start riding again, I'll organise a Waddington ride from Hebden Bridge. It wouldn't be quite the same without you so I hope you will join us!

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I managed 99.2% of my 3,650 mile target but the last 31 miles were scuppered by picking up a nasty bug over Christmas. I had only 31 miles left to do and toyed with trying to do them today, but a stroll to the post office to collect a parcel was enough to convince me not to be stupid - 10 minutes of walking was as much as I wanted to do.

Oh well - fresh start in 2015? :whistle:

When I feel better and start riding again, I'll organise a Waddington ride from Hebden Bridge. It wouldn't be quite the same without you so I hope you will join us!

I have done BA cycling in the last 2 months and less than 2000 miles this year, but I have done a lot of walking and ironically in the last 2 months I have lost nearly a stone :rolleyes: I assume you are doing the ride again in march/april or when ever it was I will probably pop along as long as it is warmish :bicycle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have done BA cycling in the last 2 months and less than 2000 miles this year, but I have done a lot of walking and ironically in the last 2 months I have lost nearly a stone :rolleyes: I assume you are doing the ride again in march/april or when ever it was I will probably pop along as long as it is warmish :bicycle:
Yes, I am doing an exact re-run of this year's Glasson Dock ride at the end of March. I'll start a new ride thread at the start of February.

Will start a thread about a Waddington ride once we get into January.

Top Bottom