Mysogonistic jokes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

Adam is strolling about the garden of Eden, having a gay old time of it. Everything is great. God's voice suddenly booms at him:

"Adam, you think you are happy but I can make you even happier. I've come up with this idea called a "wumman" (God's from Stirling). The woman will cater to your every need. She will satisfy your physical urges and allow you to enjoy your companionship with your dog Spiffy without those feelings of guilt. This woman will cook for you, clean up after you, be attentive to your feelings, but wont bother you when you don't want her to. She will be clever and will be able to make your life generally easier and more enjoyable. What do you think?"

Adam thinks for a moment, whilst stroking Spiffy. He replies "God, I like the sound of this wumman idea. But I know you're a businessman, not just a benevolent deity. How much will it cost me?"

God replies "eh, well based on overheads, workforce and other commitments, let's say one arm, one leg and ten of your teeth."

Adam laughs incredulously and says "ha, I don't think so pal. What can I get for a rib?"...

Top Bottom