Mystic Meg - RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Oh no, I've just bought a ticket!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
RIP to Meg. Clearly successful at what she did.

I’ve often wondered whether these people actually believe in their mystical powers, or if they wake up in the middle of the night and know they are charlatans.
I’m sure it brings some comfort to people but it just seems like nonsense to me.

Milzy

Guru

I’ve often wondered whether these people actually believe in their mystical powers, or if they wake up in the middle of the night and know they are charlatans.
I’m sure it brings some comfort to people but it just seems like nonsense to me.

I think it was nonsense but you do get rare people who have a gift and it’s a gift some won’t want or practise.

stephec

Legendary Member

I bet you even think this guy's blagging it as well don't you?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I think it was nonsense but you do get rare people who have a gift and it’s a gift some won’t want or practise.

It’s a con. Granted, it can be entertaining but these people who claim to communicate with the dead, or bend spoons, or read minds are tricksters, nothing more.

Nobody has ever, for example, passed the Randi Challenge since it started in 1964 at $1000, eventually growing to $1,000,000.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
It’s a con. Granted, it can be entertaining but these people who claim to communicate with the dead, or bend spoons, or read minds are tricksters, nothing more.

Nobody has ever, for example, passed the Randi Challenge since it started in 1964 at $1000, eventually growing to $1,000,000.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/property/21582850/magician-uri-gellers-8m-mansion/

Some are really, really good at it.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
RIP Peg

2c6dfcd87fd8f3c0578903354a5bd8cd.jpg

Top Bottom