Naked Liz.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dubman

Guru
2011-03-19170331.jpg

2011-03-19170405.jpg

2011-03-19170347.jpg

2011-03-19170757.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Wha'?

PpPete

Legendary Member
And I thought my "cockpit" was crowded.....

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
is that rixen & kaul bar bag mount fitted on a pair of cut down bars which in turn are fitted to a stubby dowhhill mtb style stem? cos if so that is dead clever, and something very similar may get grafted onto 'levelonoir'

P.H

Über Member
Hardly naked is it? It has to have more bolt ons than most, nice bike underneath it though.

Garz

Squat Member
you mean will not effect handling as much?

If I was slugging something around attached to the bike it would certainly make some difference.

OP
OP
dubman

dubman

Guru
What's all the kerfuffle on the bars?
biggrin.gif
I like my plenty of things , just need to mount my phone next :smile:

class looking bike ,do you do a lot of night time riding than.
I do winter rides early evening , need the lights on dark country lanes.

I like it. Is the Surly frame heavy?
Yes as bikes go i would say in standard form its not light , i think they come in around 30lbs ish , it weighs a ton with all my stuff on but i dont mind im in no rush.

is that rixen & kaul bar bag mount fitted on a pair of cut down bars which in turn are fitted to a stubby dowhhill mtb style stem? cos if so that is dead clever, and something very similar may get grafted onto 'levelonoir'
spot on , its the mount for Altura bar bag , a double stem helps to add extra things a much tougher than those space grips.

if you're doing serious milage with front and back panniers, get a trailer instead which will take more weight and not affect the handling of the bike…
Im going to invest in some better panniers very soon , but im also going to get one of these.

Top Bottom