Naked Liz.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbs

Guru
naked?! looks v well dressed to me.

oliglynn

Über Member
You could perhaps take further inspiration from the children's book "Mrs Armitage on Wheels" by Quentin Blake.

Mrs_Arm_teachers.jpg

Now there's a woman who knew how to put a lot of stuff on a bike!
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
dubman

dubman

Guru
Not so naked now , new panniers have arrived :smile: ready for my end of month mini tour of Derbyshire , The Scotland dream will have to wait !!!

2.jpg

1.jpg

OP
OP
dubman

dubman

Guru
not as expected!

but, while I'm here, how many links in that chain? more than 116?
Its a sram pc951 114 links, a few links shorter than the chain that came with it but i have no problems with any of the gears.

e-rider

crappy member
Its a sram pc951 114 links, a few links shorter than the chain that came with it but i have no problems with any of the gears.

my tourer has a gear combo and chainstay length that requires 116 links which makes buying chains more difficult as most come with only 114 links (unless I buy 2 and join them which is more expensive)

OP
OP
dubman

dubman

Guru
Very Nice.....cannae see it being a "mini" tour with all that on board!:whistle:
Was planning to head up to Scotland end of month but my training has been little poor of late! I blame wine :-) a few short tours again and maybe later this year or early next we see :-)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Revolution "Adventure" panniers? I have a set of those, they're nice.

You could do with tweaking the mudguard line a bit (imo) - a long bolt & some spacers will take the rear one closer to your tyre along the downtube. Mine lost its rack when I began commuting on it;

4487880292_d3020ae98e.jpg
LHT sans rack 2 by John the Monkey, on Flickr

what's your front mudflap there? Oh, and we both have the Crane Bell "Suzu", I see...

I love the Olive of mine, but the Truckaccino is so classy - nice bike!

Top Bottom