Name a rated song you don't rate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leaway2

Lycrist
Anything by Bruce Springsteen. He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Anything by Bruce Springsteen. He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

I'm on Fire is quite good.

I agree with whoever said Stairway to Heaven, what an utter load of carp that is. In fact apart from the likes of U2 and Oasis, who even the most cloth-eared amongst us realise are total pooh, Led Zep must be the most overated band ever, they are another of those bands that did one good song and everything else is shite.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Russell bloody Watson!!!

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Anything by The Beautiful South...having said that...a friend of mine...the quietest, nicest man I have ever met was once sat in the pub with me and a few others. All of a sudden, some Beautiful South came on and for the first time ever, he said something. In fact, he said a lot...he shouted a lot...and he threw his pint on the floor in disgust...so that was quite funny. He then cleaned his mess up...such was the lovelyness of the man...I thank The Beautiful South for this memory ( :evil:)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The Final Countdown by spandex-clad poodle rockers Europe.

Actually, I'm not sure anyone does rate it, but it is truly the worst, dreariest song ever.

It is complete toilet. However, some of their later albums, especially Secret Society onwards rock like bastards..

Top Bottom