Name a rated song you don't rate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I'm a big Clash fan but have no interest in Should I stay.... Nor Rock the Casbah

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I'm a big Clash fan but have no interest in Should I stay.... Nor Rock the Casbah

"should I stay or should I go" is a good 'un in my book. 'twas in the charts some 20 years ago when my company was in the process of folding, and we sung it a lot in the office.

Casbah's not so good though, granted.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Imagine - John Lennon utter ****
At last - a good call!

Um...the thread title offers the potential for interesting responses. Unlike, say, a thread title: name a band/artist you don't like. Try harder people.

For me, another would have to be The Days of Pearly Spencer. No-one hereabouts will have heard of it, but it was one of the worst pretentious hippy-dippy dirges ever to come out of the '60s, and on the rare occasions I come across it it makes me want to fill my ears with concrete, just to be sure of never hearing it again. And what was that one about leaving cakes out in the rain? Give me strength!

Brandane

Legendary Member
Um...the thread title offers the potential for interesting responses. Unlike, say, a thread title: name a band/artist you don't like. Try harder people.
Quite right; but that would have involved consulting Wiki and then listing every hit song by Elvis Presley.

Slightly OT re John Lennon and Imagine.... When Liverpool airport was re-named Liverpool John Lennon airport, with the strap line of "above us only sky"....
Apparently a poster in the baggage hall featuring that strap line had been graffitied by some wag who had replaced it with "Imagine no possessions" ^_^.

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
At last - a good call!

For me, another would have to be The Days of Pearly Spencer. No-one hereabouts will have heard of it, but it was one of the worst pretentious hippy-dippy dirges ever to come out of the '60s, and on the rare occasions I come across it it makes me want to fill my ears with concrete, just to be sure of never hearing it again. And what was that one about leaving cakes out in the rain? Give me strength!
The days of Pearly Spencer is one of my all time favourites, guess I'm just a hippy at heart :becool:

Top Bottom