Name a rated song you don't rate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
Anything by The Beautiful South...having said that...a friend of mine...the quietest, nicest man I have ever met was once sat in the pub with me and a few others. All of a sudden, some Beautiful South came on and for the first time ever, he said something. In fact, he said a lot...he shouted a lot...and he threw his pint on the floor in disgust...so that was quite funny. He then cleaned his mess up...such was the lovelyness of the man...I thank The Beautiful South for this memory ( :evil:)
I'm only liking this for the story . you are completely wrong about the beautiful south

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Lifted by the Lighthouse Family. It sounds as though someone asked the most boring person in the world to come up with the most boring song in the world. It's more boring than being bored and the only example in life where being bored is a bad thing. it shouldn't even be used to induce people into a coma, because being that bored can only be lethal.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Oh, here's another, El Condor Pasa - I love Simon & Garfunkel, but something happens to even the best musicians when they get swept up by a new obsession. I liked Paul Simon's South African phase - Graceland and all that - but his South American phase was just awful. 'I'd rather be a hammer than a nail....yes I would....if I coo-oo-ood...I surely woo-oo-ood'. Gordon Bennet. And this from one of the finest lyricists of the age.

Top Bottom