Nashbar Steel or Viking Racemaster?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
What frame size would I be needing? I'm 5'5 but the Subway only comes in an 18" frame.

16" (the subway comes in 16, 18,20 & 22)

400bhp

Guru
I can't find the LTD edition in 16".

hmm-maybe they stopped doing them. You shuld be fine with the 18.

FYI, I have the 20 and am 5'11" The seatpost protrodes about 20cm. My previous subway was a 18" and was a little too small. I had the seatpost out a long way (subway seatposts are very long) and was slightly hunched up when riding it.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

hmm-maybe they stopped doing them. You shuld be fine with the 18.

FYI, I have the 20 and am 5'11" The seatpost protrodes about 20cm. My previous subway was a 18" and was a little too small. I had the seatpost out a long way (subway seatposts are very long) and was slightly hunched up when riding it.

Any idea what the minimum/maximum height for the 18" is?

lordloveaduck

You're welcome. Go for the Viking - it sounds great. You can use it for cycling.

LMAO ( Oh you are gorgeoues in your wit)

jazloc, bike sizing is a minefield ,get yourself down to your local halfords and sit on the fekin carrera subway you may be surprised which size you find is right ....failing that if you were anywhere near wigan i would lend you an old hybrid to use for a couple of months. if you go down the new £200 bike route you are going to get next to nothing back for it.:wacko:

it has allready been suggested ,best to hang on to your £200 and put it to your triban budget ... just think what you could get then :thumbsup:

Get In The Van

If you want to blow your 200 sheets on a bike for 8 weeks get a BMX, loads of fun, your legs will get a good workout pedaling the single gear, you look good with the ladeez, you even have a choice of BMX, me i'd go with a freestyle/ramp job, fat pegs on the hubs and get down to Glasgow skate park...or seeing as the Commonwealth games are in your backyard in 2 years time, get a racing BMX and bring home gold for Scotland.
i'm an older guy who grew up with Raleigh burners, still have a Haro freestyle and its great fun to have a blast about on that for a few hours

Top Bottom