Nasty Near Miss Witnessed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
See this quite a lot at a junction near where I work, car turning right decides he's not waiting for the oncoming traffic to pass and tries to 'jump' the lights as soon as they start to change.
Can't see how anybody but the driver is at fault.

This^^^^

The driver made an error in that he hadn't spotted the cyclist so had to slow down and hope that the bus would to. It did, nothing happened, forget it and get on with your life.

400bhp

Guru
More horsepower than ability. That's the issue here. Lucky nobody was hurt.

No

It's not enough horsepower and not enough ability.

400bhp

Guru
This^^^^

The driver made an error in that he hadn't spotted the cyclist so had to slow down and hope that the bus would to. It did, nothing happened, forget it and get on with your life.

Completely agree-it's worth a 5 min look at this thread whilst at work, nothing more.

"Analyse this" society

Well IMHO had the car driver waited untill after the cyclist and the bus had cleared the junction, as there was a huge gap behind the bus, it would have been a none event. So all drivers fault. Penalty should involve having his car crushed and removal of his licence for life.

lukesdad

Well IMHO had the car driver waited untill after the cyclist and the bus had cleared the junction, as there was a huge gap behind the bus, it would have been a none event. So all drivers fault. Penalty should involve having his car crushed and removal of his licence for life.
Totally agree. It wasn t one of your close relatives driving was it ? :thumbsup:

GrasB

Veteran
It's not enough horsepower and not enough ability.
Too much HP in this case... he had some!

What annoys me in my competition prepped car & the Exige are idiots who have to prove how fast there car is by overtaking you at the first hint of a half chance they get. My response is typically to demonstrate their monstrous 60-0 performance.

Top Bottom