National Championships **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
Our TTs were on thursday and Chavanel got the men's senior.
Men's RR tomorrow live on telly .

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Spanish TT - LL Sanchez
Netherlands TT - Lieuwe Westra
Swiss TT - drum roll..no, wait for it....Fabian Cancellara

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Italian Road Race - Pellizotti, with di Luca second. A real boost for the fight against doping...not.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Luxembourg TT - best name so far, Bob Jungels
Czech TT - Jan Barta
Slovak TT - Peter Velits
Estonia TT - Rein Taaramae
Estonia Road - Tanel Kangert

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The only real upset in the TTs so far has been the Norwegian champs where the marvellously named Reidar Bohlin Borgersen beat EBH and Nordhaug.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

The only real upset in the TTs so far has been the Norwegian champs where the marvellously named Reidar Bohlin Borgersen beat EBH and Nordhaug.

Very true, the only reason for me not listing this result was that I gave up trying to spell his name!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Although I was quite surprised at Taaramae winning the TT, but this might push me to choose him for the white jersey in the Tour.

raindog

er.....
Bouhanni just won in France with his FDJ team mate Démare second place. Démare was in tears during the post race interview, poor lad.

yello

French road race - Nacer BOUHANNI of FDJ-Big Mat.

Never 'eard of him! Young lad, 21 years of age. It was wet out there and the conditions played a big part I reckon. I think Jérémy Roy fell twice and looked highly p*ssed on and p*ssed off!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Bouhanni just won in France with his FDJ team mate Démare second place. Démare was in tears during the post race interview, poor lad.

:bravo:

Although his victory means the French national jersey will not be seen at le Tour...

raindog

er.....
It's Boonen in Belgium apparently. Gilbert said he was favourite a couple of days ago, and he was spot on.

Top Bottom