National Drive Like a Tw@t Day???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

For the last few months I've been commuting between Coventry and Nuneaton. Today I had a Job interview on the other side of Coventry. What a difference in the driving, suddenly I'm invisible, suddenly people don't want to give way or drive round me. Its amazing the difference six miles make, I had been having an easy time on my commute and had forgotten what Coventry's like to cycle round.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I've been expecting the numpty behaviour to be on the increase as the temp rises but - barring the one idiot last week - my commutes have been incident-free and stress-free for ages.

I bet I've cursed myself now for saying that..... :biggrin:

2uh5v60.jpg
I have looked at the incident on Waterloo roundabout and I think it is all handbags....yes I don't think I was perfect but why the Excetera coach driver went into one I will never know....I lost my rag and blew the horn...*I was hot an dehydrated due to wearing a heavy Hi-Viz altura top and the coach drivers over reaction got on my tits...so I was asking "what's the problem?".Couldn't pick up his reaction on my camera though...I had even let him go first as I didn't want to go in front of him when he was turning left and I was going right.

Yes I will take the blame...I may have looked like I was going to cross in front of him...he seemed to be looking elsewhere than decided against it very quickly....A fleeting thought.

stevepratt48 said:
Ever noticed how many drivers seem preoccupied with their crotches?
Couldn't be that texting is seen as safer (To them!) as the plod don't seem to notice as many as I seem to!!
Makes my skin crawl when I hear a carr approaching from behind, these days.....
:biggrin:

Had one tonight on Blackfriars Bridge....In the wrong lane...had to cut left very dodgy maneuver probably caused by me blowing the horn when I realised that he was to my right and what he was doing.....Going to check the vid now.I think it's very scary now as every one seems to be texting when they are driving.

*Blimey the power of a MUVI and freeze frame.

Top Bottom