National Road Race Championships

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Does anyone know if these are being shown anywhere? - they normally are, but I can't find anything. The French mens road race is being shown by Eurosport on Sunday.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
French, British and Spanish variously live or highlights on various Eurosport channels, but which were varies depending on which version of E1 you have.

I've looked for but not found any UK TV coverage of the British ones. This is odd because I thought I was told the unusual running order of the time trial (I think it's U23M, W, M, U23W) was to help TV coverage.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I forgot to mention: British championship highlights on E1 Sunday 1900-2100. Still no sign of it on Quest or any Freeview channel. Last year's was on itv4. I'm getting the impression that co-sponsor Norfolk County Council have given up on it, not even mentioning it in their taxpayer newsletter that dropped through the letterbox yesterday.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/british-road-championship.250640/ reports it will be live on youtube and farcebook :rolleyes:

Adam4868

Guru
The camerwork in that race was dire. I had no idea what was going on half the time.
At least they got the finish....I think they were using horses instead of motorbikes.

Top Bottom