FNRttC Navigating the plague.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
It was the first Maldon ride 2018 we were going through Finsbury when some bloke stepped out of a pub

Well that was a fantastic ride: Nick smothered himself in glory.
Oh, and we picked up a hitch hiker: bloke, pub, beer. Fridays meet him at lights. What can possibly go wrong?
Conversation is had. He's in jeans and a jumper. It's bloody freezing, about three degrees.
He's probably having breakfast in Maldon sunshine now.
Good luck with explaining why it took so long to get home from the pub and why you're in Maldon.
But then again, he's from t'north. Was on his Mercian. Not the fixed, that's at home.
James: welcome. Remember the two quid to Stu.
Yup, that was an effing fantastic night a-wheel.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
That Southend trip was before my time, but I do recall my water bottle freezing at a stop at Faygate (?) once, and my AA powered Garmin died prematurely at around 7am due to frozzed batteries. I remember we went down the main road from Purley towards the M23 junction to stay on gritted roads. Or perhaps that was another ride.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
That touring tandem hasn't seen much action recently! It looks like a frozen time of year.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
That touring tandem hasn't seen much action recently! It looks like a frozen time of year.
That was @Flying Dodo cake ride, the house was full of cats.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Very tasty - whoever this belongs to. The child in me always likes things in black & red

49752695787_4b0b18af61_o.jpg

Top Bottom