Need a cycling buddy *Kent member*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Hey guys.

Gosh I have been out of the loop for so long :sad::sad::sad:

I am in dire need of a cycle buddy. I live in Ashford however I can always bring my bike to places. I have gorgeous routes down here!!

I love my cycling but I hate going on my own :thumbsdown:

If anyone is interested. Hit me up :wub:

vickster

Legendary Member

Tim Hall

Is there a member map on here? <goes off to poke around the nether regions>
What about CTC local groups, or whatever they're called now?

There are sky rides in the area: ladies only at New Romney, Thursdays, http://www.goskyride.com/Search/Details?eventid=75904. And others nearer to you http://www.goskyride.com/Search/Details?eventid=77653. Hythe CC meet 9 am Sundays (on the seafront sailing club), with groups of different levels of ability, Search Heidi Hammond on facebook .
. Ashford wheelers would be your local club but I have no details of their rides.
Also on facebook: Folkestone Cycling Club

Last edited:

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
There must be a local bike club around your area surely, a great way to dip in and out of social rides- take the bits you want from the club? You may even find someone just like you, who wants to go out "outside" of club rides.

craig kennedy

I am a geek
There must be a few of us in and around the Ashford/Maidstone area that want to go out in a small group, but not the huge groups like the cycling clubs.
I would be happy to come and spend a day cycling that area if you have routes, and we get a few more involved. Does seem weird driving with the bike, but Id do it none the less.

seyitennis

Hey guys.

Gosh I have been out of the loop for so long :sad::sad::sad:

I am in dire need of a cycle buddy. I live in Ashford however I can always bring my bike to places. I have gorgeous routes down here!!

I love my cycling but I hate going on my own :thumbsdown:

If anyone is interested. Hit me up :wub:

Hello,

I am based in Rochester and I am also looking for a cycling partner, is this something you are still interested in?

Thanks,
Seyi

Top Bottom