"Need for Green Sustainable Travel Promotions" - plonkers - please heckle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
before your webpage is forwarded to the CTC for their usual satirical treatment of cycling myths (and treated likewise on my 1100 strong mailing list) would you care to justify this claim?
SL

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
yep

Dear Mr Legg

Thank you for your email. The article on our website was commenting on an article written on the BBC website. The original article can be found in its entirity here http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/content/articles/2006/09/11/cycle_bells_feature.shtml

Need for Green actively campaigns for sustainable transport and works closely with organisations that promote cycling as a sustainable travel alternative. Cycle bells are a popular product that are widely used in campaigns to increase cycling and awareness. We apologise if you have taken offence to the article but we deciede to publish it on our website because it was of interest to our customers.

Regards

Paul

Paul

I'm afraid that won't do. That article is three years old. Stephen Ladyman has been shuffled in to the long grass after the CTC rolled over his Highway Code changes, and that was getting on for two years ago. You're winding people up in the hope of selling bells. Prepare to be satirised............

Simon

Norm

Can I just say...

dellzeqq said:
You're winding people up in the hope of selling bells. Prepare to be satirised............
mutley-pmsl.gif

Sig material for someone, I reckon. :laugh:

Top Bottom