Need glasses suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrius.B

I am looking to get myself cycling glasses buy am pretty much lost to what to buy as there are so many choices on wiggle or evanscycles and I have never bought proper cycling glasses.
If you know any good deal please let me know.
I wouldn't want to spend more then £50.

Oh, and also, are there different sizes for cycling glasses? Or is it one size fits all?

D

Deleted member 20519

If you're looking to save money and go really under budget, may I suggest the Raleigh Sunglasses. £10, reserved them online and picked them up in my Argos store. They came with Yellow, Tinted and Clear lenses. Easy to use, comfortable and a really good bargain.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3334216.htm

YmVXt.jpg

lH3eh.jpg

Obviously, if you have £50 to spend then you can get something of better quailty. That's just my two cents ^_^

Swiss One Airsight industrial safety specs make a good alternative, IMHO. Cheap as, designed to protect your eyes in their given role so do very well at this on your bike, and are available in clear, yellow and smoke finish. I've got yellow for night/dull times and smoke for sunny periods.

D

Deleted member 20519

Bolle safety glasses are quality and cheap online.

However, I now use the £7 clear and smoke ones from Decathlon, yellow is also available.

I bought ten, way too heavy duty for cycling. They're goggles, not glasses.

look on ebay for the Chinese 'Oakleys' - they're actually not bad for less than £20...

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
3 or 4 quid in aldi if there are any left in your local one :becool:

I bought some Aldi glasses, cant complain for the money but with something as crucial as your eyesight, I wouldn't recommend them, mine were very prone to steaming up, also had some sort of optical issue where they made me feel very high up when on the bike (i.e. they messed with my depth perception in some way), might have been something unique to my optical needs, but all in all, I found them to be marginally dangerous.

Top Bottom