need help with new bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hi i am currently looking for a new road bike.
new to cycling from july 2009 at the grand age of 45years. i bought a hybrid trek fx7.5. with 2 back ops(prolapsed discs) i thought it would be more comfy to ride. since then i have comlpeated my first 115ml sportive in august 2009. have comlpeatly caught the bug and do around 30/40ml
2 times a week.
having changed to straight bars and stem and also have been running with narrow tyres, i am going to go for a drop bar road bike.
my local dealer has just started selling the 2010 basso range.
i have really fell for the "basso reef", if any one has any opinion on this bike or can recomend an alternative i would be very gratefull.
thanks, Dave.

Keith Oates

Janner
I've not actually seen one of these so can't give a good opinion but from the write ups I've read people who own them seem happy with the ride. There was one comment about the paint quality not being so good but apart from that all comments I read were favorable. However when choosing a bike we are all (thankfully) different people and I consider that if you like the look of the bike then you will be happy to go out and ride it as much as possible.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom